Question

Audit Bionic Rule results to identify customers using Create CTA?

• 21 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Is there a good audit log or report to identify the customers names when a Bionic Rule creates CTAs based on a event trigger?

In Execution Logs I see number the CTA counts of the created CTAs, but no real way I could see to identify which account received the CTAs. i.e. rule made 5 CTAs when executed… But which five accounts?

Seems helpful to note a customer identifier (name) in logs if there is a rule that makes CTAs automatically when the same CTAs are also regularly created manually. 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

In the past, I have used reports to audit which CTAs were created. Its the best way to see which account they were created for and who it was assigned to. You can also group the data by account to see how many were created in a certain time period.  

You can use the Call to Actions object to report on these. There’s unfortunately no better log in the Rules Engine to see all of this information. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks, @jean.nairon .  I leverage similar reporting to Identify CTAs created today. Just seems like 1 more piece of data — GSID or SFDC Account ID would do the trick from the execution logs. Just a nice to have… definitely see how it can save time for admins when they are using Rules to create Action CTAs on a recurring scale.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Most definitely!