Renewal Center - Save Filter Sets

Related products: None

It would be great if users could save some number of custom global filter settings in renewal center.

This would primarily be intended to benefit managers, leads, or other roles that need to bounce between a variety of settings with relative ease. This would enable these users to more easily focus their view on a specific team, segment, etc… which they may need to view regularly, rather than having to recustomize their global filters regularly.

Thanks for your feedback Tyler. We are definitely looking into this and have started the requirements / designs process. What are the top filters you would predefine for your users?

Honestly, I was more thinking that the user would be able to define the filters themselves, then save them as a personal preset.

If I were to be pre-defining the sets though, my aim would be to narrow the view to a specific team/segment. That means I would mostly be using custom fields, not standard opportunity fields. Things like customer category, industry, etc…

Hi Tyler, our plan is to have both predefined out of the box filters and ones that users can create/save. For example seeing Renewals versus Upsell.

Hello Everyone! 

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.15 release. Gainsight introduces dynamic filters to select your Forecast Period. You can now select Current Quarter, Next Quarter, Current Month, or Next 120 Days forecast periods. You can now also select exact date ranges.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC and NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!

@tyler_tew this coming December 1st!

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.19 release (SFDC / NXT). With this release:

• Renewal Center now honors Gainsight Data Permissions. With this enhancement, admins can restrict the read and write access that users have over specific opportunities. Click here for more information.
  • Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Renewal Managers use Renewal Center. Custom Views enable each of these users to see the information most relevant to them. Click here for more information.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!