Question

White Space View in Adoption Explorer?

• 15 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Adoption explorer is a good way to show what a customer is using within your product, but how do we effectively show what they have but *aren’t* using? Sales/customer success teams want a way to see the “white space” - any good ideas on how to visualize this? 

3 replies

Badge

@jlicciardello  Show Feature name, feature usage  Order by Feature Usage( Asc) and in the preview asking to show 10 rows allow you to see what are the 10 Features that customer is not using  help?

Pie Grid or Bubble chart could be one way to see what are those features from visualization perspective.

Will this work? If not can you reach out to us via support ticket and we will be able to help you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

That will show me what *is* being used, not what isn’t. I need some way to start with an array of available modules/features and display which ones show no activity.

Badge

I’d like to not only identify whitespace (potential add ons) but also know and identify if we’ve discussed this potential add on with the client and the result (the why not). Any suggestions that don’t start in Salesforce, but rather in Gainsight that would be great.