Question

Use the percentage widget in a dashboard

• 29 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
I am creating dashboards to present program results to csm, sellers, management... using various AO tables. Percentages are often more meaningful than total number of emails to present such information so I want to produce a report that shows a percentage of emails opened or clicked for instance, rather than total number.

As there is no means to do calculations in reports, I can only pull total numbers right now, unless we create a field.

The AO Analytics has numerics including a field call Open Rate field but it is empty (bug?)

Anyone has been successful using the % widget at all for a similar purpose?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Nope. I pull all reports I need and then run calculations in Excel....all manual reporting. If only Program Analytics was more customizable.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
+1000 (hyperbole) This is an ongoing ask from our Manager level users.

As a CSM Manager/Director/Executive I need the ability to see the % to goal as well as quota for CSM's overall AND individually.

A simple % format widget with a "math/calculation" interface to help derive the displayed value in % format. Click-through functioanlity from other widgets could be preserved to display source data for calculation

Would love to see this for a lot of different use cases. If I wanted to show the percentage of accounts that meets a certain criteria (rather than just the number of accounts), I think that would be a really nice thing to be able to do.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

When I haven’t been able to swing the calculation I’m looking for in Report Builder, I often end up building it out in Data Designer (which sadly is also not great for displaying percentages).