Question

Success Plan Reporting

• 3 December 2015
  • 5 replies

I am attempting to report on success plans and cannot figure out how to report on the status of the entire success plan.  I am able to report on the status of the objectives, but I would like to report on if the success plan as a whole is active, draft, closed, etc.  Does anyone know how to do this?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Ellen, I just did this myself...the status of the overall plan is available under the "CTA Group" object in Reports 2.0.  You can also pull in other fields from the "Plan Info" tab of the Success Plan like the Plan Type Name, Plan description, etc...  Hope that helps!
Thank you!  Because of App limitations of grouping reports by formula fields we have to report in SFDC.  When I pull in CTA Group it is showing something other than status.  Is there another field I can use?
Userlevel 6
Can you see the "status name" field under the CTA Group object?  It has the active, draft, closed information.   Unfortunately, I'm not as familiar with SF reporting (or creating new custom report types in SF) but perhaps someone else will chime in with a suggestion.  
Hi Ellen when you make the report type in SFDC, you'll need to add a field via related lookup to pull in the status name.  I'll attach some photos.  Let me know if this helps.

Thank you!! That worked!