Scorecard report: How to show scorecard measure improvements and declines

• 11 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
A very common request I get during Admin Office Hours is "how do I show improvements or declines in scorecard measures or overall score"

This tends to be an important thing for Customer Success teams (and other teams too!) to see and either learn why things are going well or what's going wrong and course-correct. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments!

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks! Just about done setting up Scorecards 2.0 (finally!) and have just started poking in the reporting. I already hit a little confusion about the labels in different sections of the data's layout, so this was helpful. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Very glad to hear that, Andy! This documentation also might be helpful for you as you start poking around.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you for this tutorial! It was really helpful in setting up a report to show change in scorecard measures. I am curious as to what the set up would look like if you wanted to see it in aggregate across time. Ex. we would like to see the breakdown of label counts of the measure each day to see if we can see any correlation to information/resources we are pushing. 

Great video, thank you so much for posting! Would it be possible to create an updated video using the latest version of Gainsight?