Scorecard History Report

Related products: None

Has anyone ever tried creating a Scorecard History Report that provides current and previous scores for all measures within their scorecard?  I tried this with the Unified Scorecard data source, but it does not allow to select a previous/current score for all measures of the scorecard.  

I am currently creating new scoring rules and testing them to see how they react but need a way to see the results.  

@ablnsj, I would recommend doing a report off of the Scorecard History object. This object tracks all measures and the scores per week in weekly snapshot. To get to current and previous score, you can filter the report down to just 2 weeks of data. 

For the columns, you can select each measure you want to show. And then you can use group by to group by account name and the created date. 

@ablnsj It looks like you want to compare it to the last time the score was updated, and not with the last week’s score. So doing it from scorecard history would not solve your use-case

@sai_kumar_raghavarapu Any ideas here?

Regards,

Shantan

@shantan_reddy  yes that is correct, unfortunately the Snapshot date won’t work, but thank you @jean.nairon for trying to help me.

What I am trying to do is test in production unfortunately because we do not have a GS Sandbox environment.  I have created new rules based off of existing rules since I cannot edit them easily.  So what I am trying to see is how the updates have changed the health score once the new rule runs.  It might be difficult to achieve but thought I would ask. 

I also have support looking at this for me, but it would be nice to have an easy way to do this in the tool.  What I am thinking I have to do is basically export a report before I run the new rule and then export and compare the data in excel after I run the new rule.

@ablnsj We do have it in our roadmap to give a tool like this, but it will take over 3 quarters for us to work on it.

Will definitely reach out to you to get your thoughts oj it then. Thanks for understanding. 

Regards, 

Shantan

You’re welcome @ablnsj. Good luck on your quest to find the right solution for this.

@shantan_reddy Only one quarter to go? :)

@bradley We have been very busy with revamp of the scorecard section in C360, mass edit report, and habits report. We will likely not be able to make it next quarter. Sorry about the delay.

Regards,

Shantan