Solved

Scorecard Habits Report Stacked Column Order

• 14 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Is there anyway to rearrange the order of the colors displayed in the stacked column scorecard habits report?  We have Green, Lime, Orange, Red and Yellow, and they appear in that order.  We’d prefer for them to appear in order of severity, so instead of red being in the middle, it should be the last one.  We’d prefer this order:  Green, Lime, Yellow, Orange then Red.

Yellow should be after Lime, then, Orange and Red.

icon

Best answer by davebrown2242 14 October 2020, 18:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It is interesting (and possibly lazy) that alphabetical order is the route that is used in the default habits reporting. I created a workaround with a daily snapshot data space where we capture the scores. For example our Overall Healthscore for all accounts is captured ever night and we store them in fields for 1-Green, 2-Yellow, 3-Red  — The only way I could get the colors into the correct order.

Seems like a lot of work for something that should acknowledge the levity of the prescribed scores.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Sadly I had to do something similar to @davebrown2242 in the past. We unfortunately can’t make adjustments to the Scorecard History table so you need to create a new table. 

Alternatively, I’ve used the numerical score to sort everything but then it doesn’t show green, yellow, red on the legend. Instead it shows a number which isn’t helpful for end-users. 

This report is incredibly powerful but there isn’t a lot of functionality with it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks, @davebrown2242 and @jean.nairon.  I guess I’ll add that to my list of items to worry about later.  I appreciate it!