Question

Schedule Export and Email of UI Views

• 14 April 2016
  • 3 replies

I've just tried to set up the Scorecard - Standard View to be auto-delivered to Sales leadership, however, it doesn't seem to work. What I receive is a PowerPoint file with one slide that says "Scorecard". I tried to export another dashboard and it worked but it was a 64 slide PP file instead of an Excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to have these exported as Excel files rather than PP?

I filed ticket #9279 with your Support team if you need any further information. Thanks!

3 replies

Justin, you export individual reports as CSV. This applies both of reports you've configured as well scorecard - standard view. From the Gainsight dashboard, click on the icon on the report to export as CSV. This cannot be auto delivered. Only PPT can be, and scorecard - standard view cannot be exported in the PPT currently. 

Would it be more useful to you to enable auto-delivery of all reports as CSV attachments or included standard views in the PPT dashboard. 

thx
Thanks, Gaurav! We currently perform exports of the Scorecard view and circulate internally but we were looking for a way to auto-send Scorecard report each month through the "Email Dashboard Settings" in the Layout Manager. So, enabling auto-delivery of reports as CSV attachments would be very useful.
Is there an update on when we can export reports/dashboards as CSVs for tabular reports?