Question

Report showing daily count of Closed vs created CTAs?

• 29 June 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge
I want to create a report that shows the number of CTAs created vs. The number of CTAs closed on a given day. As a manager this will help me understand at a high level if the team is consistently keeping up with the amount of work that being created for them. Is it possible to create a report like this in reports 2.0? I can't think off the top of my head how this would be done.

3 replies

During Express training, I created CTAs Opened and CTAs Closed on my Usage Data Configuration.  In this way, you can write a rule to set the values on a daily basis and then create a single report that shows the totals, which can be segmented by any of the Account or Customer Info data.

Using the Call To Action object, however, these are essentially two different reports because they involve different date fields, Created Date and Closed Date.  Normally I will show the number of CTAs by Created date and the current status of them.   You could easily show these reports side by side on a dashboard.

You could also look at Due Date and see the number of CTAs due, say in the last 7 days, that are [i]vs are not complete.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Tim, was the above suggestion helpful to you? Or, are you still looking for ideas?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Tim,

I just saw this question and had answered a similar thread just a few minutes ago. Take a look at the report below and see if this meets your needs. The time period can be adjusted to whatever you need it to be.