Solved

Report - Filters on current score and previous score don't seem to be working

• 26 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
I have a measure that can be 0,50,70 or 100. When I filter on that measure's previous score=100 and current score less than 100, I only get 1 record (this particular record is correct) when I know I have many records that have changed in this way (based on a timeline report showing this measure's scores updated from 100 to a lower score on many records). Any nuances with these field types that I should consider or any idea why this is happening? I don't have a date filter or any other types of filters applied in addition to this one.

icon

Best answer by andy_roy 26 September 2019, 21:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi Melissa. You may have already tried this, but I would probably remove that filter on previous date and include it as a "Show" field, just to look down the results and see what's there. Also, something I'm just now learning as I switch to Scorecards 2.0 is that current/previous scores are apparently tracked in a different place (MDA) than Scorecards "1.0" (Customer Info). Maybe that's related?

Badge +2
Hi Andy, I appreciate your reply! I will give that a shot. That doesn't solve for what I'm looking for though and now I'm not sure it's possible although it sounds so easy: a list of relationships whose score has declined.

I've also tried using the trend field breifly but could investigate that further.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Melissa, this might be something where you'd want to get support involved. There are many variables with scorecards depending on how you have your measures set up and they can probably work through the precise objects and fields with you.

Badge +2
Thank you both. I think I solved it. The Previous Score field holds the score from the prior week, it's like a snapshot at the end of the prior week. That's why my report seemed to work on Saturdays and not on Mondays. I was under the impression Previous Score held the previous score regardless of when the change happened and set my filters accordingly.