Solved

Report exports failing

• 30 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Lately we’ve been having some issues with exports from both Report Builder and Dashboards for both small and large sized reports. I know that there is a file size max but curious if there’s anything else that would stop a report from sending? If I try to run the same report on someone’s behalf, it often works so we’re able to get it - it’s just a lengthy process and not allowing end-users to be self-service. Is this happening in any other orgs?

icon

Best answer by acote 8 July 2020, 14:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Amanda, I’m going to send your post to our Support team because I think they’ll be able to investigate/troubleshoot with you. 

Badge +1

Thanks @lila_meyer !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@acote - I can relate.

Reports, especially those which are emailed to me, have been somewhat hit or miss over the last few weeks. Sometimes they never arrive, and sometimes the email notification arrives but with an error and no download.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@acote is the issue solved, do you need any help from us?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@acote is the issue solved, do you need any help from us? Please let us know

Badge +1

@acote is the issue solved, do you need any help from us? Please let us know

Hi Sai - thanks for checking in! We recently moved to NXT so were in an admin freeze for a bit and haven’t noticed it yet on the new platform. We’re good for now but I can definitely submit a ticket if we see it happening again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@acote Great to hear that you moved to NXT. Thanks for the update!