Question

How do you select 'OR' versus 'AND' in UI View filters?

• 12 February 2016
  • 6 replies

6 replies

You can only do that in the parameters section (next one down) to my knowledge.
Badge +3
Amanda is spot on - you need to do this in the Report Parameters section (see the screenshot below with the OR option) - the difference is that users will be able to modify those parameters in their view if they wish to.

Hi Marika,

Could you please let us know why you're using UI views? Expect for "Scorecard views" and tables in different tabs such as customers, transaction etc, all reports can be created using reports 2.0.

Thanks!
Thanks all! We are looking to filter our Scorecard Summaries by our account team in some custom dashboards. Unfortunately, this is by more than 3 fields, so I'm unable to use Report Parameters as well.
Userlevel 6
Sumesh - Do we have any other suggestions for the problem Marika described?  I'm speaking with another customer that has more than 3 fields as well so they aren't able to create the scorecard UI view they need.  Thanks!
Fortunately, we are currently working on changing the backend configuration of UI view to be very similar to Report Builder interface, which has OR option and just a better UI. We will first do it for Relationship scorecards and then for Account scorecard UI view