Question

Health Score Habits Report

• 29 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
Is it possible to change the Scorecard Habits report type to show the % of accounts that fall in each score bucket over time? I really like this report but would be even better if we could get a % instead! As we keep growing, the values for each score will be increasing so it doesn't give us the clarity we need on how scores are changing over time.

I know we have formula fields in reports now, but this report type seems to not support that feature?

Any advice on how to set this up? Should I use a different report type? Or do I need to create an MDA, run a bionic rule that calculates the % of accounts that are Healthy, Moderate, Unhealthy, etc. then load that to finally report off of?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Manmeet, if you choose the stacked bar chart option, you should be able to choose the option of showing the report as a percentage by clicking on the gear icon. Let me know if that works.

Badge
Hey! Thanks Spencer, this solution should work but I liked the formatting of the line graph more and was wondering how to do the calculation for that as well. Might not be necessary in this scenario but for future referenc would be helpful to still know how best to do a calculation like that (though I think when Bionic Reporting is rolled out, that sort of stuff should be easy to do in the report builder).