I recently started using Data Designer as opposed to building fields and using Rules to populate them - and I am in LOVE with it. So far so good, stability is great. One enhancement idea would be to allow for customization of the report drill downs from within Explore.
What use cases have involved Data Designer for you in your org? I’m curious especially around standard and system objects, looking for use cases that could be applicable for us to get richer insights.
A few we’ve got:
- Open Renewal Playbooks (CTA) and status of the Next Task as overdue or not
- Adding a GSID to Zendesk Tickets (the native integration between Zendesk and Gainsight is not the best)
- Combining Zendesk Tickets and Comments (using SFDC as the source for the comments)
- Latest login to the platform for any contact/user at the company
- FQ Retention Rate
- Attach Rate for Professional Services on New Business opportunities
- Median Days to Onboarding month over month/quarter over quarter
- # of contacts identified as Key Contacts per Company - trying to tackle Stakeholder Engagement/Buy-In as our biggest churn reason