Question

Dashboard Widget Not Working

• 7 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I am getting this message when I go to our Account Health Dashboard…

When I go run the report, it says the data can’t be loaded.

Thoughts on how I can troubleshoot?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

What type of report and what object source is the report based on? I’ve sometimes just rebuilt the report but I don’t see this error often.

Badge

Hey @john_apple !

It’s our Account Health Dashboard...

Badge

@john_apple 

Does this help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

And when you run the report in the builder it says it can’t be loaded?

Are there values for Overall Health already on Accounts? If there aren’t any Red Overall Health score Accounts I wouldn’t expect the report to show anything and say that your filters need to be adjusted (sad face icon). 

If there are Accounts that have a Red Overall score, I would try removing one field at a time from your show fields in case of the fields is causing a problem.

Badge

@john_apple Ok, so I removed the Days at Red and now I am seeing data…

It was showing ok on the dashboard last week and now this week it says I can’t load the data unless I remove that..

How would I adjust my filters (other than straight removing the days at red)?

Sorry if that’s a dumb question

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Fair question, no worries.

Is there something special about that field? Is that a Company level field and how is it populated? My hunch is that if it is a field that is on the Company and can be displayed on other reports, then there is likely a bug. I would test by building a report off of the Company object with that field as a Show field.

If that field doesn’t display properly on any report, then the next step is to figure out how that field gets populated. It might still be a bug but on the field rather than the report builder.