Question

Dashboard - Counts Off

• 1 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Why would this number be different in SFDC & GS when we are pulling the info from SFDC?

6 replies

Badge +2

Hi @MelissaC, Apart from potential data issues in the transfer, we have found the dashboards occasionally do not automatically refresh. Selecting the refresh icon on the top-right side of the dashboard or an individual report should update it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Also in the three dots in the top right corner of the report, there is an option to Reset which will restore the report to the default version in Report Builder (removes user based changes).

Badge

Hey @john_apple & @pope1chase !  I’ve done all of that and they still don’t match up.  My filters in SFDC match in GS and I refreshed and reset both😩  Thoughts?

Thanks!

Badge +2

@MelissaC, I see there are filters on the dashboard itself. Can you confirm the dashboard filters are not removing any of the data?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

The other thing I would check is what object the report is built off of -- are they both using the Account object in SFDC or is one using Account and the other using Company (Gainsight object)?

Badge +2

Any luck on this, @MelissaC?