Solved

CTA Reporting on Frequency

• 7 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Another CTA reporting question from a relative reporting newb.

I currently have a report in Report Builder that shows CTA name, created date, closed date and CSM name. It’s filtered to report on a single CTA. I’m interested in knowing how many times this CTA was created multiple times for single accounts. I have a feeling we’re being too trigger happy with the CTA, and I want the data to back up my assumption that say for 25 accounts, the CTA has been created 5 times, for 16 accounts 4 times, etc., etc. 

I know I can use the search field in each column to get results for a single account at one time, but I want to know all up how many multiple CTAs per account there are. I’ve played around with aggregation but can’t seem to get what I want.

Any help is much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by spencer_engel 7 August 2020, 15:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Try putting CTA ID in the show field and Account Name in the by field so that you aggregate for a COUNT of CTA ID.  You can filter down to your specific CTA Name too with a filter on Call To Action Name. That should get you what you need. 

Badge +1

Thanks @spencer_engel - I couldn’t find CTA ID, but using the Company Name in the By field more or less gives me what I want.