Solved

Colors in tabular report

• 24 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi community,

Need some help double checking something.

I was wondering if there’s any way of having colors or some type of visual in reports that are not based on the Scorecard?

Here’s two examples for fields from SFDC that I’m not able to show correctly in Gainsight reports

Both show up just broken in Gainsight. I know I can have auxiliary fields that for example instead of showing the color green are just named “Green” but it loses its purpose. 

I’m almost sure that this is not possible outside of scorecard-based reports but is there a super cool trick I’m not thinking off? 

Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 24 March 2022, 13:49

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

@andr_raposo Have you tried with report settings ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@suryanarayana thanks for the reply. 

I do use that for charts. But it does not seem to be reflect on tabular reports (I can be missing something).

Example:

Also, and a slightly different question. On the report settings I can’t also do something like (for date or number fields). If score is between 0 and 20, then color is orange, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@andr_raposo I don’t believe you can do anything with colors in tabular reports outside of the scorecard visualization ones, and I don’t believe that conditional formatting is available yet as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks @heather_hansen! That’s unfortunate but hopefully something that we will get soon.

Badge

@andr_raposo  - it's on the roadmap but not in the short term at the moment