Question

business review schedule - Calendar view

• 19 June 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Our executives would like to be able to see a list of upcoming business reviews that are scheduled. We have a rule that fires the CTA, but there's nowhere to record when, where, and with whom a business review will be held.

I've tried using a timeline activity and logging it for a future date, but we don't have a way to pull in the account name in a report of timeline activities, so no help there either.

How are others tackling this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jason,

You can report on Timeline entries by Account Name: 

Userlevel 3
Badge
Where is that? In report builder I am not seeing those options. Doesn't look like anything similar is available already in dashboards.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Activities are a good way to capture such meetings, Jason. As you correctly pointed out, CTAs are more about the *process* and not as much about the actual (multiple) meetings, emails, etc. that they might entail.

As Dan mentioned, it is possible to pull in Account/Company details when reporting on activities. If you are not seeing any data when you pull the 'Name' field in, please go to 'Administration -> Gainsight Connect' to check if Account data is getting synced to MDA. You can find more details here on how to enable this feature.

Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Looks like you don't have standard objects configured in MDA to join with activity data. Best to log a support ticket to get this sorted out.
Userlevel 3
Badge
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled business review schedule - Calendar view.

Our executives would like to be able to see a list of upcoming business reviews that are scheduled. We have a rule that fires the CTA, but there's nowhere to record when, where, and with whom a business review will be held.

I've tried using a timeline activity and logging it for a future date, but we don't have a way to pull in the account name in a report of timeline activities, so no help there either.

How are others tackling this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello All,

Cockpit Calendar Integration in now in the BETA phase. Soon we will be rolling this out. 
If you have missed the BETA program announcement please find it here.