Question

AO Failed Participant - How to report on failed date

• 13 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

We are attempting to create better monitoring on our Programs. I am trying to get report of Failed Participants by Date where the reason is not “already in participant list” but am running into issues. Is there any workaround?

• No date to identified when they failed. I attempted to use “last update date” but it said there was an API error
  • Bc the error reason is a JSON, I cannot group by or filter out failure reasons

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@andreammelde I used the AO Participants History object (I’m on SFDC) and was able to use the Failure Reason in the filter, and then, I used Created Date to determine when the failure happened.  I had the same issue as above in using just the AO Participants object.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@heather_hansen thank you! Bummer with that object is there is no lookups - so it is difficult to actually see the person who failed without having to create a whole new custom dataset with Data Designer. 

Were you able to work around this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@andreammelde I was able to pull in Full Name and Recipient Email, and that got me what I needed.  If you need more than that though, you do have to do a data designer.