Solved

Always Red Report - Data Designer?

• 9 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I’m to create a report that will tell me all the customers who have always had a red overall health score, dividing them into 3 categories: more than 6 months, 3 - 6 months and less than 3 months. 

I’m guessing Data Designer would be the best option to create this dataset using case fields? I’ve only just started using DD so excuse my ignorance. 

Would Account Scorecard History of Fact be the right data source to choose? I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around which fields to use.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 11 December 2020, 22:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @jriva - interesting use case. 

One idea here would be to filter the data in the Account Scorecard Fact History to only report on the red scores, and then count the number of weeks that the health score was red (assuming you are updating health scores weekly). So then you’d get a number for each account. >26 means it was more than 6 months, <13 equals less than 3 months and 13-26 is your inbetween time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@jriva did you get a chance to view the comments here? Do you still need any help?

Badge +1

@sai_ram I saw the comments, but I wasn’t able to figure out how to build it on my own and have put the project on pause for now. When I pick it back up I’ll probably need some help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jriva - when you decide to pick this back up, if you need help you can bring that use case to one of our live office hours sessions where our experts can demonstrate how to build this. 

https://community.gainsight.com/events-office-hours-8

Badge +1

Will do @dan_ahrens!