Solved

Ability to report on customers with and without success plans

• 31 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I am currently working on a way to report on customers that have success plans and those who do not. Given the current configuration, I have all of our Success Plan data within a data space. 

Use Case: Attempting to develop a report for management for customers with a CSM Meter score <= 50 and do not have a success plan type = Go to Green plan. Currently, I am only able to report on customers with a CSM Meter <= 50 that do not have a go to green but it only populates customers that have another type of success plan. It does not have the ability to display other Active customers with a CSM Meter score <= 50 that do not have a success plan at all.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on a solution here? I am thinking of utilizing bionic rules but figured I would check in to see if anyone else has accomplished something similar or has any other ideas.

Thanks!

Joe

icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 31 January 2020, 19:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Joe,

I’m not sure if you’ve already tried this or seen this tutorial on identifying an absence of data with rules, but I thought it might help.

Badge

Hi @lila_meyer ,

This is great. I will give it a try.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Joe