What happened to "vs previous timeframe" in active user widget?

Related products: None

Y’all changed a vital chart, and actually removed important information and did not replace it.

This is a monthly chart.  You used to show how this chart looked vs. the previous equal timeframe.  That is now gone.  I’m not sure I care about these new values, and they’re organized oddly.  Aside from missing data, I have to think far more than I should every time I look at this thing.

Sunday is down 88% since last Monday?  Well no kidding.  Show me change vs. equal day of week.  Show me change vs. previous 7 days.

GIve me something like this.

Thank you @alb will certainly make adjustments.

In Daily we should simplify for sure.

If you’re using 30 days, it might make sense to use monthly:

On weekly and monthly scopes the goal is to show the entire trend date range (last 8 or 12 weeks) and then to surface the:

• total active[less informative]
  • recent monthly[amount]
  • renent trend [it is like showing 30 days vs last 30 days]
  • recent monthly trend vs the first period

We’re considering to move the 2 middle to the right side

@alb 

We’ve added the global trend back, we will have another iteration where we offer different view options (compact, full)

@alb

We’ve added the global trend back, we will have another iteration where we offer different view options (compact, full)

Thanks @mickey , That switch between compact/full would be really good to have. I have a hard time explaining the different percentages to team members and management, who are not frequent PX users.