PX: Folders for engagements

Related products: PX Engagements

As we create more and more engagements, it would really be helpful if we could organize engagements into folders. I could see organizing engagements by topic or application page or release version for example. This would help me find what I was looking for more quickly.

@lila_meyer thanks for the post, this feaure request of organizing engagements by Folder is underway

Oh, yay! That's great news.

Meanwhile, check out this post by @alextran as an inetrim Solution, great idea!

https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/how-would-you-manage-a-high-volume-of-engagements-5cd0b639e4b0e18d6eded1ed

@harshibanka Since there was just a release and it does not appear to be there, is there a targetted release for this feature on the roadmap?

Hi @cjacksonfe I believe folders is planned to be released in the next few months, so stay tuned!

In addition to folders, the ability to apply various tags to engagements, and then view engagements by specific tags, would be very helpful.

Some engagements may be applicable to multiple folders (eg if you have a folder for all Voice of Customer engagements, and a folder for all engagements about Product A, a CES survey for Product A would be applicable to both folders, but would only appear in one of those lists.

I’m happy to report that in the June release of PX (in just a few weeks!), Engagements can be organized with labels. This will allow you to group all of your engagements according to purpose: training, marketing, etc. You’ll be able to create & manage engagement lists based on dynamic labels & categories , and there will be a pre-defined and best practices set of labels & categories, plus quick filters and navigation.

This will make it easier to manage all of your engagements in a simple interface and improves collaboration when multiple teams are working on engagements!

Fantastic!! Thank you!