Push email notifications for survey feedback

Related products: PX Engagements

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if there was a way to receive an email at the beginning of each day (similar to the usage ones we get) which would alert us to any survey responses.

This could really help us as we develop our tools further and if we are actively looking for testimonials we could really use that alert to help us log back into Gainsight and possibly strike up a conversation relatively soon after a response is submitted to show that their thoughts are fresh in our mind.

@Jack-Occleshaw I believe you are asking for a new Email Report. (Similar to what we already have email reports for "New Lead Report" "User Signup Report" "Adoption Report").

Hi Sai_ram,

Sort of, I just want a daily email report to let me know if any feedback responses come in.

This will help us if we are trailing new features or targeting certain clients for feedback (possibly after we’ve done a demo/onboarding we can see opinions and adapt), currently we are having to log in and check each survey engagement across our products but if we can get an email with that information it would save us a lot of time!

Hi @Jack-Occleshaw 
Thank you for your post suggesting this feature. I have added this to backlog and will roll out this one per the prioritizations in place. Tentative H2- 21

On a different note, would it also be helpful if there was a push notification on your browser or mobile once a survey is completed?

Hi Chandu,

I think any sort of notification would be great! I use Gainsight PX daily but my colleagues might not be able to get in so an email notification would be great if they’ve left a Survey Engagement running.