Multi-Stage Features

Related products: PX Product Mapper

It would be helpful if we could create multi-stage features - for example, a process wherein a user has to click to initiate, then enter some text in this box, then click another option, then click submit, that would for the most part constitute a complete “action” for most of my use cases, as opposed to just clicking and viewing the page. 

I’m no programmer so I don’t know how difficult that would be, but in my selfish opinion it should be done. Dream with me, for a moment, of a PX world wherein this random guy makes astronomical requests and says they’re simple, prefaced by saying he has no idea what he’s talking about!! Today is that day! Jokes aside, It would give me more accurate metrics. I have utilized the path analyzer, but it’s a bit clunky just to get to this end result. Thoughts?

Hi @cjacksonfe ,

Based on my understanding regarding your post, we can do this with our existing product design

• a process wherein a user has to click to initiate  -- Feature 1 can be created
  • then enter some text in this box --  Feature 2 can be created
  • then click another option -- Feature 3 - can be created
  • then click submit -- Feature 4 can be created

All these features once created on product mapper then they can be configured on the funnel to check to which step the user has reached.

A short video recording which may help you: (Total Video Runtime 1:58 sec)

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/8EHyeHi9vbp9SwgjG6bXUD?

Please correct me and share your thoughts if my understanding of your post was something different from your expectations.

If you need any further assistance on how to configure these, we are happy to assist you. please reach us on pxsupport@gainsight.com

Thanks

Dileep Nalla

No StatusWorkaround Available