More Retention Analysis functionality in GPX

Related products: PX Analytics

We are heavy GPX users and rely on retention analysis for our growth performance. However - we still find it somewhat manual.

Idea one:

Here’s a spredsheet that we have to manually pull (copy/paste) into a spreadsheet for refined analytics (link). There should be an export functionality (csv) so we don’t have to recreate this viz in a spreadsheet. The export should respect the filters and daterange applied.

Idea two:

Please have the individual cells hyperlink to the list of users/accounts that came back for a given week. I.e. 2 accounts came back in Week 3. The expected behavior should be I clicking the number 2 in week 3 and seeing a list of accounts.

Hi Beatriz, Welcome to the Community, and thanks for your product feedback!

Thanks Beatriz! Totally agree.

I like the idea of clicking into the cells and seeing the users/accounts so you can drill down.

@mickey @ciarapeter

Agreed! I am a strong +1 for idea 2.

By the way @bdatangel when you get a chance, be sure to Follow the PX topic. This will help you stay up to date on the latest PX conversations and product tips from Community!

Would LOVE the ability to drill down into the details of this report and see a list of either Users, Events, Accounts that make up each cohort. And the export to csv is fantastic too!