Knowledge Center Bot Feedback Tab Customization

Related products: PX KC Bot

We've noticed that the knowledge center bot is a bit rigid in its customization options right now.

We would like to be able to change the options in the Feedback tab since the current options listed aren't well suited to our needs. We do feedback through other integrations right now so we wanted to set this tab up more for customer support. Right now the only customization possible is the ability to change the name on the Feedback tab which doesn't help us much because we can't also customize the categories for the feedback to be more related to support.

Hey guys do we have any idea if/when this will be on the roadmap? We also discussed customizing the thank you message which I think is a very good use case as well.

@ciarapeter fyi

Meanwhile, Adrienne, the current customizations are available in KC Bot:

1. Renaming

2. Re-positiong

3. Re-branding

4. Re-wording on the bot bubble

5. Changing the image of the Bot

@mickey I want to bring this back up again. Do you know if/when this will be on the roadmap?

The re-positioning is also limited, you can move it left to right, but it would be great to be able to move it up and down also!

In addition to @harshibanka ‘s recommendations above, the ability to set up email forwarding by category type would be amazing!

@skalle Can you provide an update of recent improvements in this area?

We've noticed that the knowledge center bot is a bit rigid in its customization options right now.

We would like to be able to change the options in the Feedback tab since the current options listed aren't well suited to our needs. We do feedback through other integrations right now so we wanted to set this tab up more for customer support. Right now the only customization possible is the ability to change the name on the Feedback tab which doesn't help us much because we can't also customize the categories for the feedback to be more related to support.

Hi @adrienne_long, 

The categories can now be customized in the Feedback Tab.

1. Categories are to be maintained under “Administration > Engagements > Feedback”
    Feedback categories configuration in PX Administration

2. In the administration Page, one would be able to list all the Feedback Categories and sub-categories [max 5 Labels can be configured].
    Creation and Edit workflow for Feedback Categories
  3. The Enabled categories would show up under the Bot > Feedback configuration section from where, one would be able to control which Feedback categories are to be shown to the end-user and the order of categories under the drop down.
    Configuring Feedback categories in KCBot

Let me know if this helps and also if there is anything else that you are looking for from a customization view point.

Hey guys do we have any idea if/when this will be on the roadmap? We also discussed customizing the thank you message which I think is a very good use case as well.

Hi @michael_sweeney, We will be adding the customization of following to the road map:

1. Thank you message
  2. The help text shown in the body

Additionally, it would be great if a feedback option could link to a URL. The current option appears to only accept email addresses.

It would also be very useful to be able to configure the user attributes which show up in the user feedback. Currently, we have User email, User id, Account, and Account id.
However, things like Browser, Platform, Role, Onboarding Bot or any of various custom attributes would be great. (I can imagine Salesforce ID or Account Manager might be very useful.)

Additionally, it would be great if a feedback option could link to a URL. The current option appears to only accept email addresses.

Hi @JayS, Do you want to redirect a user to another Feedback page where you would like to collect the feedback? Is this understanding correct? Also, if you could elaborate a little on the use-case.

Thanks

Hi @aharkut. I’m looking at the difference between Feedback (to a product team) versus Support (user, tech, etc.) The email to product is fine for feature feedback and suggestions, etc. … but if a user finds the Feedback page and they have a tech support issue, I would like to send them to our support website where they can submit a ticket.

Thank you.

Hi @michael_sweeney, We will be adding the customization of following to the road map:

1. Thank you message
  2. The help text shown in the body

Hi @aharkut , When this customization changes are planned to be released. Would be good to have this ASAP.

Any updates on this feature: 

@jobin.james it has been released today. Please do check it out.

Thanks,

Abhilash

PlannedImplemented