Is there a way to customize a PX survey to include three options, like the one Gainsight is using?

Related products: PX Engagements

We want to ask our users how they like certain features, and we were hoping to do exactly what Gainsight is doing at the bottom of their own forum content, like this:

Is there a way to set this up that I’m missing? We want the three options, not just a boolean.

Hi Chris,

The only current survey type option with the smiley/frowny faces option is Boolean Survey.  There is another similar option that uses a 5 star display called a Rating Survey, which will allow for those middle/meh responses.

This is a good enhancement request for sure. @mickey 

Thanks. We want a simple survey with options of just good, bad, or neutral.

My stakeholders wanted to use a three option smiley as well.

Was the smiley option something that used to be available? It certainly doesn’t seem to be available anymore. The Boolean survey is locked on the thumbs down, thumbs up icons and the Ratings survey is five stars.

It would be great if we could get something like below

Thanks,

Jonathan

My stakeholders wanted to use a three option smiley as well.

Was the smiley option something that used to be available? It certainly doesn’t seem to be available anymore. The Boolean survey is locked on the thumbs down, thumbs up icons and the Ratings survey is five stars.

It would be great if we could get something like below

Thanks,

Jonathan

+1. 

It’s nice to have this feature. My :ballot_box: to this request.

One option the PX Product Team is investigating is to use the rating survey (that has a 1 to 5 star measure) but provide an option for three smileys that correspond to a score of 1, 3, 5 when looking at the rating survey analytics.

Will consider this for short-term roadmap item… thank you!

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the April 21 release. A new three-option Rating survey engagement type with smileys is now available. You can launch the rating surveys with three smiley face options - Unsatisfied, Neutral and Satisfied.

Thanks for posting!

This says that this feature was implemented but I do not see anywhere in the app where this is possible. Was this feature removed? 

@gcone Check out the Three-Option Rating Survey.

@gcone Check out the Three-Option Rating Survey.

Solved. Thank you! Curious. Are they any plans to add a 5 options smiley face survey? CSAT