Feature Request: Read-Only Custom Dashboard Access for External Users

Related products: None

Hey all,

We just got the following questions from a client who is trying to promote adoption of our product to others at his organziation.

I was wondering if there was a data portal that I could look at for Bongo similar to other tools I manage? For instance, I pull usage data from ______ that includes who uses it, how long they use it for, whether or not they recorded their meeting... how many people are in the meetings... etc. _______ has a similar tool with all sorts of useful statistics. These statistics are available to me at all times and I use them fairly regularly to see how everything is working and also compare previous usage with current usage and help me focus my efforts for future usage.

As I work on strategies for implementing Bongo in future courses I find myself wishing I had a data portal where I could look at some stats to back me up when I go into a meeting.

Something that would help us address this need is an externally shareable custom dashboard - perhaps it could even be a standalone, password-protected page for that customer's access. This capability would save us time and make the customer more self-serve.

For now, we will probably pull together some usage reports filtered down to this account on a certain cadence.

Thoughts?

Noted, thanks Julie!

+1 from @jan_bauer_e57eed on this

Need the ability to export the "Adoption" Reports at a high level instead of going all the way to a feature level for each customer and share their adoption/ usage of our product.

cc: @ciarapeter

Adding to this: The ability to also export. Some folks just take a screenshot. This means certain user types can view, view AND export, view AND export AND edit.

Thanks Julie, we actually have the same need in our business. We have business partners that want access to some of the data we collect through Gainsight PX , tied to their customers that use our products. Currently we would pull data through custom reports and manually share with partners.