Solved

Feature Request: Ability to stop gainsight

• 13 November 2019
  • 4 replies

I've tried different ways to stop Gainsight PX tracking because right now the data we are gathering for a few scenarios is not accurate. Is it possible to request a way to stop Gainsight PX to send all kind of information?

icon

Best answer by link_black 15 November 2019, 01:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi Miguel,

This is currently possible within our PX SDK Settings options.  You can disable all usage tracking for a specific PX Product and then re-enable it when you are ready to proceed.  See the screenshot below for details:

Take care,

Link

Thank you Link for your response, and I apologize for not explain it enough.
I need to do this within the code of my user interface, I need to momentary stop tracking for some users under some scenarios.
Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I see.  If you are working at the PX Identify code level, then this online article could help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

To add to this…

PX sessions expire after 30 minutes of inactivity, so this will most likely not be a “real time” option.  But, after the PX session has expired due to no user activity, then any modifications that you made within the Identify code to exclude certain users from being tracked should take affect.

I hope this helps some.  However, if you need more assistance please submit a Support ticket so that we can engage our PX product/development team as needed.

Thanks!

Link