Expand all modules in the Product Map

Related products: PX Product Mapper

I’m currently reviewing a very large product map, with 50 + modules and sub-modules. The person who built this Product Map has added page view features to all of the modules and sub-modules, along with a few click events here and there. My goal is to find a click event in this Product Map, but I’m not sure which module has click events. I don’t know the names of any of the click events, so can’t just use the search bar to locate them.

In order to find one of these click events, I have to expand each module, and then open the sub-modules inside, and then open the sub-modules inside that sub-module, and so on. It’s pretty slow-going. It would therefore be fantastic if there were a single ‘Expand all’ button that I could click to expand all of the modules and sub-modules in the Product Map. This would allow me to easily scroll through the Product Map and look at all of the features inside it without 50 + clicks. 

I like this!  It would also be nice to have filtering capabilities in addition to text search for items like event type, created date, and modified date. 

Hey @link_black and @broghanzwack, thank you for your post and descriptive explanation to your expectation. We will look into this and circle back with an answer. 

Will explore the data model to see to possibilities on this.