Engagements: Allow previewing and name changes without pausing

Related products: PX Engagements

Gainsight PX requires you to pause an engagement when you are doing things that shouldn't be customer facing. I'd like to see the ability to do the following without having to pause the engagement:

• Change the name of an engagement while it's live without pausing

• Be able to preview guides (make eyeball available) without pausing. Often, I just need a screenshot or to show other team members what the guide looks like and I have to pause it in order to do this. Currently on dialogs you can click on the preview eyeball when the engagement is live but the same option doesn't exist on guides (you can only edit guide in-app).

good suggestions Amanda.

@ciarapeter @mickey @harshibanka

Thanks, Lila. I definitely will.

Thanks, Amanda - I understand this is a frustrating piece of managing engagements and we're looking into the technical requirements to make this change. We'll be doing a formal investigation into this in Q4 of 2019.

Great to hear. Thanks Ciara!

Want to add “Description” also to one of the things that shouldn’t require engagement pause.

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the December release. You can now modify the name and description for an engagement while it's live without pausing.

Thanks for posting!