Duplicate features/rules in the Product Mapper

Related products: PX Product Mapper

In the Product Mapping process we often have existing rules or features we want to duplicate but with just a couple of tweaks.

For example, here is a feature that captures pageviews across various, similar pages:

I’d love to create a feature similar to this, but with a UI element tagged on it.

To accomplish this right now I have to open two browser windows and copy paste all the URLs into the new feature.

Can we get a “duplicate” button for a feature or rule that will simply let us duplicate it and, ideally, update the type, i.e. from URL rule, to “Tag UI element”?

@adamrz thanks for posting this, it is a valid ask.

@angelo / @mickey product feature request.

Thanks for acknowledging and passing along @harshibanka !

It is amazing this doesn’t exist.  Having to re-create features in the product mapper by hand over and over when a simply copy/paste with edit would suffice to save hours and hours of time…..

Commenting to call out that this is still a desired enhancement. When mapping similar features or trying to group features in any way we would benefit greatly from being able to more quickly create multiple rules within one feature.

Possibly a related enhancement is the ability to multi select UI elements on a page and create a single feature from the OR logic of the multiple buttons. This currently has to be done completely by hand as map-in-app can only handle 1 rule in a single feature at a time.