Add 'Account Product Mapper' filter in all engagement types

Related products: PX Engagements

Please add ‘Account Product Mapper’ filter box in all engagement types, the same way you currently have it in email engagements.

I don’t see the reason why it should be only present in the Email type and not in all in-app types. I’m finding this feature necessary almost every week in some engagements and it would make our lives 10x simpler if we’d have it available.

I can check with engineering but the likely reason for including Account Product Mapper in Email engagement types is that their audience/recipients can be pre-calculated before the email is scheduled to be sent vs. the other engagement types are evaluated in real-time.

It may not (will likely not) be performant to, in real-time, be able to lookup the user’s account, and for each additional user belonging to that account, scan their activities & feature use to determine qualification.

I can check with engineering, but in the meantime, maybe you can supply one or more use cases you would achieve with this type of functionality… maybe there can be a feature to address account based features in real-time (i.e. introduce the ability to designate some feature(s) as account based that can be used in real-time engagement types, etc)