Ability to trigger a survey engagement via badge or other engagement

Related products: PX Engagements

In many cases we want to launch survey engagements in a less intrusive way via badge or other engagement. For example from a tooltip step which embeds a button for users to click to launch the survey guide.

@chunmeilu thank you for sharing, Hope this should exists in the  road-map, I will confirm and get back to you.

@chunmeilu Have you considered redirection to URL on close of engagement as an option for this?

skalleCan you elaborate the idea?  Basically we would like to launch a survey engagement from a badge.

@chunmeilu One more suggestion I wanted to explore was if you have considered using KCBot to have this engagement so that you can launch it in a non intrusive way whenever user wants to respond. Having a badge with KCBot can help call for user attention that there is a action pending.

@chunmeilu One more suggestion I wanted to explore was if you have considered using KCBot to have this engagement so that you can launch it in a non intrusive way whenever user wants to respond. Having a badge with KCBot can help call for user attention that there is a action pending.

@chunmeilu did you get a chance to view the comments here? 

In many use cases we would like to launch the survey next to the UI/feature in the application which is related to the survey itself. Having it in KCBot will lose this connection.

Hi @chunmeilu  We have added this to our roadmap and will be picking this as soon as we get our new Engagement Editor going so that we dont add more features on the current editor and only to start creating more parity  between the editors. 

You should see that turned around sooner

Hi @skalle. Is there any update on this feature? I was just in a meeting with one of our product teams, and this exact idea was requested. In our case, putting a badge next to a data point so the user can share yes/no if the data is correct. I was thinking of launching a boolean survey for that, but can’t use a badge.

Also, I’m wondering if the schedule/qualification scope options would need to be updated.? We would want the survey to launch every time someone clicked on the badge.

Hi @JayS and all.

I was able to achieve something very similar using a Guide with only a Badge and Tooltip. 

The Badge’s Tooltip includes a custom button that open a new URL inside the tracked application and passes additional query parameters in the URL, which are used by the Audience Logic in a Survey that I created.  See how I did this below:

Happy PX-ing!!!!

The Badge feature for surveys is available. The feature is not opened to all and can be requested via a support ticket. Please check my comments here: 

Thanks,

Abhilash

AcknowledgedImplemented