- Gainsight CS: Gainsight PX can automatically pass usage data to your Gainsight instance to empower Gainsight users to build best-in-class account health score and as an input for relevant CTA's
- Zendesk: Zendesk users are able to see what the user associated with the Zendesk ticket was last doing on the application with PX tag installed. Zendesk makes a call to PX to gather the last user activity belonging to a ticket you're looking at.
- AWS S3 Export: When a connection to your S3 bucket is configured, Gainsight PX will periodically export user, account, and event data rollups to the S3 bucket in the format (JSON, XML or CSV) you choose
- Slack: When a connection to Slack is configured, Gainsight PX periodically sends the information about new User Sign-up, Email Engagement, Survey Completed, Feedback received, and Engagement Management
Other Applications → Gainsight PX
- Google Tag Manager: This configuration is for those who ARE using a Google Tag Manager (GTM) for tag management.
- Segment: This Configuration is for those who ARE using a Segment.com for tag management. This integration allows for data flow into PX from Customer’s application.
- SalesForce: The Gainsight PX Salesforce Integration allows for copying data from Salesforce to Gainsight PX on the Account and User records
- HelpDocs: Gainsight PX tracks users outside your product for greater visibility, such as your knowledge base website. By default, you'll see page views of these docs under the user activity. You can also use URL rules in your product-mapper to track areas or specific docs pages