Question

Tip of the Week: Surveys, Surveys, Surveys...

• 24 March 2020
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi All!

I was just assisting one of our PX+CS customers with options for leveraging Surveys in Product Experience (PX) and integrating them with our Customer Success (CS) platform, so I wanted to also include my findings and guidance here so that others could benefit too.   

For our customers that use SurveyMonkey and may also be considering the use of PX and CS Surveys, this information should help you better understand what you have available through our Gainsight platforms…

• In CS, we have an existing integration with SurveyMonkey that you could leverage right away to bring those results into CS.  
  • CS also has an amazing, powerful Survey engine that you can leverage to build custom Surveys, which can be manually delivered through Calls To Action playbooks/Email Assist or automated through the use Journey Orchestrator Programs.  More information about these CS capabilities can be found here.
  • In PX, we have some great Survey options as well and the big difference is that they are delivered in-app, not through email, which will typically result is a higher response rate.  As with all PX Engagements, there would need to be some way to identify these users/accounts through Audience Logic, so some unique user/account attribute or possibly a Custom Event will need to exist so that the right participants can be targeted. 
  • We also have a direct integration between CS and PX for PX Surveys, which allows any PX Survey responses to be imported in near real time into our CS Survey model for further analysis and inclusion on your CS Customer 360, custom Reports/Dashboards, and also for use in influencing your Customer Scorecards.
  • Lastly, any PX Survey responses are also delivered in CSV format using our AWS S3 Connector on a daily basis. So, the raw data is available for your team to leverage within CS as well as share/integrate with any of your other business systems. 

In summary, you have many options available and can even use parts/all of the above to accomplish your Survey requirements. 

If you would like to learn more about Gainsight Surveys and the many integration possibilities, reach our to your Client Outcomes Manager (CSM) for assistance and guidance.

If you have experience using any of the above, I am am sure that others would love to hear about them,  so please continue this conversation together by replying.  Thanks in advance!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!