Virtual Customer Advisory - Survey Analytics

• 29 July 2021
  • 5 replies
Virtual Customer Advisory - Survey Analytics
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Community! We want your feedback via a live advisory session with our Product Management team

What is the Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting (VCAM) about?

We are planning to improve the analytics experience for Gainsight Surveys - in particular NPS and CSAT surveys. We want your feedback on some of your most common use cases, current pain points, and we’ll also share insight into our roadmap in this area. 

Who is the right person to Enroll?

Survey admins and team members analyzing NPS/CSAT survey responses.

When is this happening?

We are planning sessions on August 6th and August 11th.

What should you do?

Please register for the roundtable to the slots provided using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email sbakshi@gainsight.com to sign up. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Swati Bakshi @richa_bala 

Badge +1

@Swati Bakshi @richa_bala @dan_ahrens is the second session on Aug 11 or 12? The Google form says Thursday, Aug 11, but Thursday next week is Aug 12. I would like to invite a colleague to this session and I need to correctly coordinate our calendars. Thank you!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our notice. Much Appreciated! Updated the form with the correct date. Meeting will be on Thursday 12th August. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Can’t make the first session, and the second one is the same time as the Email Templates advisory session 😞 (assuming session 2 is Thursday August 12)

Badge +1

@Swati Bakshi I just registered. I’m hoping I can invite a few colleagues who also work on NPS.