Virtual Customer Advisory - Person Merge functionality- Research

• 14 September 2021
  • 4 replies
Virtual Customer Advisory - Person Merge functionality- Research
Userlevel 4
  • Gainsight Community Manager
  • 221 replies

Hi Community! We want your feedback via a live advisory session with our Product Management team

What is the Agenda of this Virtual Customer Advisory Meeting?

• Understand the use cases that create duplicate records in Person, Company Person, and Relationship Person objects.
  • If a solution were to be built around merging the duplicate records, as an admin, what functionalities would be helpful? 

Who is the right person to Enroll?

• Anyone who is has encountered the challenge of Person(contact) records duplication
  • How are the duplicate records being fixed now?

When is this happening?

• Wednesday, September 22nd at 11:00A ET / 08:00AM PT/ 08:30PM IST

What should you do?

Please register for the roundtable using this form. We will reply back with a calendar invitation. If you are unable to use Google forms due to company restrictions you can email sbakshi@gainsight.com to sign up. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello community!

I’m hosting this VCAM and would love to hear your thoughts/suggestions on how would you want the UI/UX for contact merge. The more pain points and causes we find out about duplicate records, the better for us to build a robust solution to tackle these concerns. 

Let’s aim to put an end to duplicate record headaches.

Speak soon

SG

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Shilpa Gumnur I was unable to attend this sessions is there any way to know what were they key take aways from this session?

Userlevel 4

Hey @aparimala thank you for posting on Community. @Shilpa Gumnur should be able to help you with a few meeting notes if possible as this VCAM took place on September 22nd, 2021. 

Userlevel 3

Hi @aparimala we covered the following:-

1. Some of the causes for duplicate records in the Person model
  2. Walk through of a proposed person merge process and sought answers to specific questions in the process.
  3. UI/UX suggestions 

Key takeaways:-

The proposed concept of Person merge seems to cover most of the use cases discovered and can help to manage duplicate records better.

Would you be open for a chat? I would like to hear your thoughts.