US Admin Office Hours - 4/4/19

• 2 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday April 4, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

7 replies

I have a couple of questions:

(1) This first is about creating CTAs with an owner other than the account owner. (E.g. we have a field called the Implementation Manager on the account, and I was hoping to create CTAs with that person as the owner instead of the accoutn owners, or if the CTA is created based on an Opp, can I assign it to the account owner instead of the opp owner?)

(2) The second is about email notficiation settings on CTAs - Is there the ability for me to turn certain ones off for certain people?

Userlevel 4
Badge
I'm trying to tackle a reporting use case based off of a survey outreach/program we've created on Opportunity ID.

We've mapped the fields in the Program as 'Context ID', but I can't identify how to report on this through Email Logs MDA or Survey object. It would be great if we could consolidate and report on 1) email history (sent, opened, etc.) tied to 2) survey response information and 3) context ID.

Badge
A few weeks ago I got some help with creating a "Next CTA" date field for each account so CSMs can see in a table that all accounts have a "Next CTA".

I noticed that there is no way to clear out the date from the field when the next CTA is completed. I imagine I need to create another rule to do this, but need help thinking this through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @jake_smith, looking forward to digging into this with you. Meanwhile, here is our documentation for our object glossary. You might want to check this if you haven't yet: https://support.gainsight.com/Administration_and_Permissions/General_Administration/Gainsight_Object_Glossary#MDA_Objects

Badge
I have a question in setting up a program where I am looking to send an email when a relationship meets the criteria in my query. Only one email should be sent per relationship but there can be the same contacts throughout multiple relationships. I have some trouble navigating that.

Still not getting a filter for my ExecDashboard. Most are there, but 2 are not. need advice

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jake - just sent an email about this to you, but I've confirmed the Context ID exists in the AO Participants object in the MDA.