Sponsor Tracking Update - Notifications are temporarily suspended (11/11)

• 11 November 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge +3
We have temporarily suspended Sponsor Tracking notifications while we address an issue that was causing false positives to be triggered in Sponsor Tracking.  These issues are due to a recent change in how LinkedIn profiles are formatted.  Gainsight Users will not receive any notifications of tracked sponsors during this time.  We will notify you once this is re-enabled - expected to be around 11/13.

4 replies

Badge +3
Update on Sponsor Tracking:  We are continuing to work through issue resolution with Sponsor Tracking - this is not be reactivated on 11/13.  Updates will continue to be posted here on the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I have seen a number of Sponsor Tracking changes this week in my instance. I am wondering if I should advise my teams to disregard, or if Sponsor Tracking is back ON now.
Hi, has Sponsor Tracking been turned back on yet? Thanks for any status you can share.
Badge +3
Sponsor Tracking is now re-enabled and you should receive notifications again.  No historical notifications will be triggered.  Thank you for your patience as we resolved this issue.