Release V6.2 is Coming April 9

Userlevel 6
The Gainsight product development elves have been very busy this Spring, preparing a ton of awesome new features and enhancements for you! The next release will be live and blooming in production orgs on April 9, and final release notes are available now. 

This release includes:

• New SurveyMonkey Connector to integrate SurveyMonkey data into Gainsight.
  • New Salesforce Connector that will replace Gainsight Connect for syncing data from Salesforce to Gainsight.
  • New Upload CSV files to import Third Party NPS responses to Gainsight Survey 2.0, and analyze the NPS responses in the NPS Analytics tab.
  • Success email notifications for Admins when using CTA/Task Mass Edit.
  • Report filter component is enhanced with an “Includes” operator, which allows you to filter the report with multiple values on a single field, in the same filter.
  • Report Sorting works on the entire dataset, not just on the data in the browser
  • Folders are available in the Rules Engine to help organize your rules
  • Edit, add, and delete the conditions of the Conditional Wait, even after the Program is published.
  • View the Timeline activities of a Company’s Relationships on the C360 page.

And so much more! We'll be back in a few days with a release highlights video to preview what's new!

20 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Folders for Rules and server side report sorting FTW!!! Thank you, excited to see this hit production!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Here's a 7-min. video preview of what's coming in this release!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Ditto! Just finished organizing all of our rules and it feels AMAZING! Happy camper here

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Awesome release. The limited report filters were a big pain point for users! Also thrilled about rules engine folders. :D

Badge +3
So much goodness in today's release! Big thanks to the Gainsight team!

Badge
I noticed that with the release, Inactive rules are showing blue (just like the Active rules) so it's hard to distinguish between active and inactive rules now. Can this be reverted?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@jitin_mehndiratta Can you comment on Kate's feedback?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Yay to rule folders, server side sorting, archiving S3 data files

Also happy to see the includes operator for string fields, except curious why the limitation to only MDA objects in rules engine? Is ability with SF objects coming in a future release?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Yikes! yes please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@lila_meyer I'm not seeing anything about Salesforce Connector in the release notes - am I overlooking it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
It didn't make the final cut for this release, but it will be available soon!

Hi! Is this enhancement also part of the latest release?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Diana, where are you seeing that?

Hi Jeff, the submit feedback option appears as a bar at the bottom of the window when I'm in the Gainsight tab. When I select the bar, a pop-up appears. I entered in a test message and then received the error above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Interesting. I'm not seeing that in my QA environment (which is on the latest version).

I really hope this ISN'T a new feature coming (or at the very least we have the ability to turn it off) because I don't want my CSMs submitting feedback to Gainsight directly nor do I want them submitting to my Ops team via such a mechanism because we already have a process in place for this.

Agreed, hope we have the option of toggling it off. Going to reach out to Support about this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Diana,

Thanks for raising this to Support. I kinda think this is coming from the Salesforce app, and not Gainsight...

Hi Lila,

Indeed, our Salesforce admin just confirmed this. I went ahead and closed out my support ticket. I appreciate your response! Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Diana, did your Salesforce admin say what triggered that submit feedback interaction?

I'm thinking of other customers (including @darkknight ) who might be concerned about this popping up when their CSMs are in the system.