Add'l calculations using Formula Field in Rules Engine

Related products: None

Would like to run calculations that are not differences (addition, multiplication, division).
Definitely, this would be a big help for me too! I was forced to create quite a high number of fields in Salesforce to work around the lack of addition, multiplication and division in the Rules Engine. And it gets really messy.
Thanks for the input. This is part of Rules Engine roadmap, will keep you posted on the ETA.
Same here. We had to do it in Salesforce, but we assumed Gainsight's powerful engine could do it. Looking forward to when it can be available in GS.
This has been really needed for us for several measures.  We want to measure things like Cost per Unit and Utilization by product because each product behaves differently.  Today I have to infer by the ration of difference the % value I'm looking for instead of getting a hard product or quotient when I need a ratio rather than a difference.
Hi,

We have "Numeric Expression" function available in Formula Builder where user can do calculations like A+B, A*B, A/B..

Hope this helps!