People Maps Beta Program is Live!

Userlevel 6
Congratulations to all the shortlisted participants! We are rolling out the new People Maps Beta feature in your Gainsight instances. You should have received welcome emails. (To finalize your participation kindly revert on the email as suggested)

Please note, the People Maps feature comes with an additional cost, so this Beta program is for a limited period and with limited space. We are eagerly waiting for participants to help us improve this feature by actively using it and sharing feedback/suggestions through the Gainsight community > People Maps- Beta Program topic.

How to share feedback?

Please follow the People Maps- Beta Program topic on the Gainsight Community to receive notifications on announcements related to this Beta program. You can either add your feedback as a separate conversation under this topic or join discussions by other users on the Community.

Looking forward to having your feedback/Suggestions. 

14 replies

Hello, Is there support GS can provide on troubleshooting the people map configuration? We have upgraded to participate in this beta, however i am not seeing the new "Chart view" tab to configure within "person" on the C360 layout page. I am unable to post on the People Maps- Beta Program page (link above) so putting the comment here.

Hi Shiela,

We'll look into this issue right way, it looks People Maps isn't enabled for your org. I sent you an email separately as well.

@sai_ram_pulluri @lila_meyer Could you'll help Shiela get access to the Beta program page?

Thanks,

Kunal

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Shiela, you've been added to the People Maps Beta Topic on Community, so you can view and post. Please let us know if you have any problems!

Thank you Lila! Is there a process that should be followed to be added? We have CSM users who will participate in the beta, so want to make sure they have access as well to post to this page with any feedback.

Badge
I'm assuming it is too late, but is there any chance to still sign up for this Beta program?! Would love to test this out, especially would be impactful for our Enterprise licenses. I understand it's already live but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @shiela_kern I just checked, and actually the People Maps Beta topic is public, so there are no restrictions to who can view or post in the topic. However, you need to click "Create Post" from the Community home page, or under the search results menu to access the new post option.

Hi Manmeet,

Thanks for your interest! The beta is live but still have a few weeks before it closes. You were recently nominated by @kevin as well, I did a quick check and you seem to meet our prerequisites! We'll send out a invitation email to you soon which lists out these prerequisites (primary among them being an active participant!), provides documentation, and other details.

You do need to formally accept the invitation by replying to the email and we'll get People Maps enabled for you!

Thanks,

Kunal

FYI @venkatesh_sirpurkar

Badge
Thanks Kunal!

I got Kevin's email a few minutes after posting this so I'm glad this works out.

@lila_meyer Your screenshot and instructions were very helpful- thank you so much! Just a future suggestion, but it would be great if in the beta recruitment email that product sends out- you could provide this info? We have different CSMs who participate in your Betas, and unless they know to go to the main page, they may also experience difficulty posting their feedback as they dont use the Gainsight community often. I had looked on the "people map page" up and down and thought it was a permission issue, since i was unable to add a comment, and others may be experiencing the same. Thansk again for you assistance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for the feedback, Shiela! This is a frustrating functionality gap with our Community software. But we'll make sure future Beta program participants are informed on how to post!

Badge
Hi Kunal, I have not received the email from Gainsigh to enable People maps for beta testing.

Could you please send that over?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@kunal_bhat and @venkatesh_sirpurkar Can you please followup with Manmeet?

Badge

Hi team,

Just wondering if this is something we can still participate it. Our team has expressed interest in having this feature and I would like to see how it adds value.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@All, The Beta program has been closed. You can reach out to your CSM or Account Manager for a demo.