Page Not Found Errors and Erroneous Email Notifications

• 19 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We're currently experiencing two problems with our Gainsight Community platform:

1. When users click on some posts, they will sometimes see a "Page Not Found" message. 

2. Some Community members are receiving email notifications from what appear to be other company's Community sites.

We've reported these issues to our Community vendor, and will provide an update here when we have more information. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi All, 

"Page Not Found" issue is resolved now. Please let us know if you still see this issue. 

We are working on email notifications. 
Badge +3
Thanks for the update Lila! I coincidentally got a fantasy football community notification and thought it to be well-personalized phishing attempt
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Sorry to hear that, Pele! Our vendor is still working to resolve the email notifications that are being sent in error. I hope we'll have a meaningful update by Thursday.
Badge +3
All's well!! Was pretty minor, and I had a little laugh, being a fan of fantasy football seeing something interesting (to me at least) hit my inbox. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi All, We are seeing multiple issues on Community. We are in touch with our Community vendor, will provide an update once these issues are solved. We apologize for inconvenience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Our vendor believes the issues have all been resolved. If you experience any further problems, please feel free to email docs@gainsight.com.

Unfortunately, some data loss occurred during the downtime on Tuesday and Thursday. We are still waiting for specifics on what was lost, but if you don't see a new post that you created either day, please re-post.