NXT 6.12 and PX Feb. Release Updates

• 25 February 2020
  • 4 replies
NXT 6.12 and PX Feb. Release Updates
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

NXT 6.12 Release

The NXT 6.12 release is live for EU customers today, and will be released to US NXT customers on Sat. Feb. 29. Click here to read the detailed release notes, and watch our 5-min. release highlights video

Many of the enhancements in this release are focused on saving our Admins time! Highlights of this release include:

• Use the Mass Edit tool to Reassign Success Plans or Delete them in bulk.
  • Create dropdown list items in bulk by uploading a CSV file to Data Management.
  • View detailed logs for the activities that admins perform while building and fetching data in the Program Query Builder.
  • Get a holistic view of survey responses and drive more coordinated follow-up actions with the ability to import and analyze PX survey response data directly in Surveys. (coming in a patch of Feb. 29)

The Salesforce edition 6.12 release is coming to your Sandbox org on March 3, and production orgs on March 17.

PX February Release

The PX February release is live! Click here to read the detailed release notes. Highlights of this release include:

• Understand the Thru Traffic and Drop-offs at each step in the Funnel Report
  • Choose whether to include incomplete cohorts in the calculation of Retention percentage in Retention Analysis reports
  • View the path traversed by users after they view an engagement
  • Create a Funnel report widget on your dashboard

4 replies

Congrats on the new release! Is something special needed to enable that “Resolution Key Configuration” section? I’m still not seeing it in our NXT org.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @marshall I’m checking with product to see if this is coming in a patch soon, or if there’s any reason you wouldn’t see it yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@marshall There was a last minute delay and the Person Resolution Key enhancement will be available in a patch later this week, I believe.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Create dropdown list items in bulk by uploading a CSV file to Data Management.

Thank you so much! Such a time-saver!