New Help Center Available in Gainsight!

• 13 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The new help center is accessible from any page of Gainsight. Click the help center icon in the global navigation bar to view suggested articles from Gainsight Go based on what page you're on in the Gainsight app. You can also search for product documentation, preview it in the help center, and open it in a new window. 

We are excited to bring you this enhancement, and hope you'll start using it right away! As always, we encourage you to share feedback with docs@gainsight.com or here in the Community.

7 replies

Badge
This looks great, Lila! You and your team are making some really exciting improvements to the usability of your help center. I can't wait to dig in and make use of this new feature.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks, Britton! Appreciate the early feedback, and please do let us know what you think after some experimentation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
In case you're navigating around the 360 sub-pages (C360, R360, Timeline, and the 360 sections) and you notice the article suggestions are the same, it's because all of those sub-pages are tied to the same URL. The article suggestions functionality requires a unique URL to display a different set of articles, so everything is working as expected, just not ideally. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Love this easy access to Gainsight Go, Lila! Did it require any special trickery? We're also customers of Pendo and Zendesk, and I didn't think this was possible...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Pendo did some custom development to pull docs from our Mindtouch platform. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Sneaky! Alright, cool, I thought you were Zendesk, not MindTouch, given the ticketing interface, but I guess you use Zen for tickets and MindTouch for knowledgebase 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
That's correct!