Meet the Team at Pulse 2016!

• 25 April 2016
  • 4 replies

Hello Everyone!

The team behind Community is going to be at Pulse and we would love to meet you all in person. We want to hear your opinions on Community: what you like, what you dislike, what makes you want to come back, or what doesn't.

Pulse 2016 is going to be a great experience for everyone there and if you enjoyed some of the contest we have held here on Community, then you are going to love what our team planned for Pulse! So print off an extra copy of business cards and get ready for the Customer Success event of the year!

We hope to see every one of you there! Let us know what you are looking forward to or if you are able to attend below! And if you aren't planning on going I hope you reconsider and get your ticket soon! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Would definitely be up for meeting up! Comin' in Monday night, leavin' Friday morning.
Badge +3
We will also have lots of team members from our product management and engineering teams (many traveling here from our offices in India).  We would love the opportunity to meet you and give you a chance to meet the team that builds our product.  As you know, we love to hear your feedback and make our product easier and more valuable!

Please reply here or email dstokowski@gainsight.com to set up a F2F meeting with members of the product team.  If there is an area of particular passion in our product, let me know.  We are looking forward to it!
Badge
Hi Denise - I would love to meet someone from the CoPilot product team. Please let me know about next steps.  Thanks!
Badge +3
Absolutely Elizabeth - i just sent you some available times via email.